Hip, hip, hooray for February! This month shall bring me lots of smiles because of the following activities I have planned:
1. Wedding dress shopping with my Mom!
2. Celebrating Valentine’s Day with my fiance as well as our first date (not on V-Day, but at the end of the month) which was over 3 years ago. Details TBD.
3. Wedding venue tours and tasting lots of yummy food.
4. After eating said yummy food, gym sessions will be necessary, such as this 30-minute full body workout you can do in your living room (OK, I might not be smiling while I’m mid-sweat but I will be elated when it’s over and I’m glistening!): http://www.popsugar.com/fitness/30-Minute-Full-Body-Workout-Video-36303832
5. Starting a work and life challenge to find my dream job!
6. Dreaming of a sunny, beach vacation to escape this dreary cold. http://www.coastalliving.com/travel/best-beach-vacations-0
7. Getting my craft on. I am obsessed with these rosette balls which I have yet to make but look super easy. These may be part of my wedding decor… still early stages. http://www.theidearoom.net/2011/01/tissue-rosette-kissing-balls.html
8. De-cluttering my closet(s!) and donating my gently used items to Goodwill. So good!
What do you plan on doing/making/celebrating this month? Well, that’s all she wrote for today. Cheers! xoxo, A