Little baby Cupid (and his bow and arrows!) will be visiting us very soon. Retail stores are adorned in red and pink along with a multitude of hearts and sugary sweet candies to present to your #1 person — or people! Here’s some ideas to spruce up your Valentine’s Day:
- E-card Greeting http://www.someecards.com/ecards/valentines-day/
- For anyone with a sense of humor and a computer, Someecard.com is the place to go for a variety of free e-cards. You can even design your own! Make sure the person receiving this card has a sense of humor as well, or your joke could turn sour.
- Yummy Scented Candles http://www.paddywax.com/Shop/Glass_Candles
- I love a good smelling candle and this company has a great selection of scents at reasonable prices. Valentine’s Day is not complete without lighting a candle in your home to create a romantic ambience.
- Bake Your Heart Out http://www.laurenslatest.com/slice-n-bake-valentine-heart-cookies/
- These heart cookies are adorable and homemade. And therefore, made with love!
- Love Activity Book http://www.gifts.com/product/i-love-you-activity-book-for-couples-vol-2?prodID=637431
- This is a double-duty item: it’s a gift AND an activity! For the couple looking for something out of the norm for date night, whip this book out to learn something new about your partner and even about yourself. This book will also bring back great memories (and laughs!) of your relationship years from now.
- Music is the Key to the Soul http://www.timeout.com/newyork/music/50-best-love-songs
- Set the mood for Valentine’s Day with these top 50 love songs while you cook a scrumptious dinner and sip some Merlot with your love.
- Quote of the Day
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.Dr. Seuss
May your day be filled with lots of glitter and love!! xoxo, A